Castle Peak is a 9,872 ft / 3,009 m mountain peak in Alaska, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 107th highest mountain in Alaska and the 4296th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Blackburn, Packsaddle Island, Rime Peak, Atna Peaks, Fireweed Mountain, and Parka Peak. See the Castle Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Castle Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Castle Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Castle Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Castle Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Blackburn 16,390 ft / 4,996 m 9 mi / 15 km away
- Packsaddle Island 4,908 ft / 1,496 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Rime Peak 12,343 ft / 3,762 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Atna Peaks 13,860 ft / 4,225 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Fireweed Mountain 6,217 ft / 1,895 m 13 mi / 21 km away
- Parka Peak 12,697 ft / 3,870 m 14 mi / 22 km away