Carriglinneen Mountain is a 1,506 ft / 459 m mountain peak near Rathcoole, Leinster, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 56th highest mountain in Leinster and the 311th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Kirikee Mountain, Cullentragh Mountain, Fananierin Mountain, Mullacor, Derrybawn Mountain, and Ballinacor Mountain. See the Carriglinneen Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Carriglinneen Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carriglinneen Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Carriglinneen Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kirikee Mountain 1,558 ft / 475 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cullentragh Mountain 1,535 ft / 468 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Fananierin Mountain 1,401 ft / 427 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mullacor 2,178 ft / 664 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Derrybawn Mountain 1,568 ft / 478 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Ballinacor Mountain 1,722 ft / 525 m 3 mi / 5 km away