Carrighenry is a 971 ft / 296 m mountain peak near Kilmallock, Limerick, Ireland. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 15th highest mountain in Limerick and the 638th highest mountain in Ireland. The nearest peaks are Carriigeenamronety, Coolfree Mountain, Benyvoughella Hill, Long Mountain, Lisnalanniv Hill, and Seefin Mountain. See the Carrighenry map, 3D fly around, and the Carrighenry photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Carrighenry SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 30, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Carriigeenamronety 1,271 ft / 388 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Coolfree Mountain 1,383 ft / 422 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Benyvoughella Hill 1,049 ft / 320 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Long Mountain 1,486 ft / 453 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Lisnalanniv Hill 1,120 ft / 342 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Seefin Mountain 1,610 ft / 491 m 4 mi / 7 km away