Caesars Head is a 3,209 ft / 978 m mountain peak near Central, South Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 11th highest mountain in South Carolina and the 36259th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sassafras Mountain, Roundtop Mountain, Chimneytop, Hickorynut Mountain, Rock Mountain, and Whiteoak Mountain. See the Caesars Head map, 3D fly around, and the Caesars Head photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Caesars Head SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Caesars Head summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Caesars Head pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Sassafras Mountain 3,564 ft / 1,086 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roundtop Mountain 3,048 ft / 929 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Chimneytop 2,795 ft / 852 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Hickorynut Mountain 3,488 ft / 1,063 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rock Mountain 3,291 ft / 1,003 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Whiteoak Mountain 3,287 ft / 1,002 m 2 mi / 3 km away