Cabin Mountain is a 4,367 ft / 1,331 m mountain peak near Terra Alta, West Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 45th highest mountain in West Virginia and the 28544th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Knob, Weiss Knob, Coal Knob, Breathed Mountain, Chimney Rock, and Blackbird Knob. See the Cabin Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Cabin Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Cabin Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Cabin Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Cabin Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Monahan Mountain 3,766 ft / 1,148 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cole Butte 5,361 ft / 1,634 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Bearpaw Butte 4,744 ft / 1,446 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Point 5500 ft / 1676 m 5,500 ft / 1,676 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Goat Peak 4,921 ft / 1,500 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Amabilis Mountain 4,560 ft / 1,390 m 4 mi / 7 km away