Burnt Mountain is a 2,884 ft / 879 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 140th highest mountain in Maine and the 37083rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Kennebago Mountain, Cupsuptic Mountain, Bull Mountain, Green Top, Bald Pate, and Twin Mountains. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Shellrock Peak 6,788 ft / 2,069 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ironstone Mountain 6,434 ft / 1,961 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Rattlesnake Peaks 6,516 ft / 1,986 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- McNeil Peak 6,640 ft / 2,024 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Timberwolf Mountain 6,375 ft / 1,943 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Arnesons Peak 6,381 ft / 1,945 m 5 mi / 8 km away