Burnt Mountain is a 2,884 ft / 879 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 140th highest mountain in Maine and the 37083rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are West Kennebago Mountain, Cupsuptic Mountain, Bull Mountain, Green Top, Bald Pate, and Twin Mountains. See the Burnt Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Burnt Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Burnt Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Burnt Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Burnt Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 10100 ft / 3078 m 10,100 ft / 3,078 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- East Summit 9,720 ft / 2,963 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Baldy Mountain 13,113 ft / 3,997 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Point 10621 ft / 3237 m 10,621 ft / 3,237 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Sievers Mountain North 12,747 ft / 3,885 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Highland Peak 12,326 ft / 3,757 m 4 mi / 6 km away