Bulu Rantemario is a 11,411 ft / 3,478 m mountain peak near Getengan, South Sulawesi, Indonesia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 20th highest mountain in Indonesia. The nearest peaks are Buntu Rantemario, Buntu Nenemori, Bulu Rantekombola, Buttu Pokahpinjang, Buntu Rantekambola, and Buttu Pentealoan. Bulu Rantemario belongs to the Indonesian Sangat Tinggi (Very High) Ribus peak list. See the Bulu Rantemario map, 3D fly around, and the Bulu Rantemario photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bulu Rantemario SUMMIT LOG
2 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Feb 24, 2014. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Bulu Rantemario
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Buntu Rantemario 11,117 ft / 3,388 m 0 mi / 1 km away
- Buntu Nenemori 11,153 ft / 3,399 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bulu Rantekombola 11,335 ft / 3,455 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Buttu Pokahpinjang 9,622 ft / 2,933 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Buntu Rantekambola 10,121 ft / 3,085 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Buttu Pentealoan 8,791 ft / 2,680 m 3 mi / 5 km away