Braeriach is a 4,252 ft / 1,296 m mountain peak near Aviemore, Highland, United Kingdom. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 3rd highest mountain in the United Kingdom. The nearest peaks are Braeriach—Sron na Lairige, Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain, Braeriach—Carn na Criche, Sgor an Lochain Uaine, Cairn Toul, and Cairn Gorm—Fiacaill na Leth-choin. Braeriach belongs to the Scottish Munros peak list. See the Braeriach map, 3D fly around, and the Braeriach photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Braeriach SUMMIT LOG
2 members report climbing or hiking to the summit. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Braeriach
4,252 ft / 1,296 m
1,512 ft / 461 m
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Braeriach—Sron na Lairige 3,885 ft / 1,184 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Braeriach—Stob Coire an Lochain 4,052 ft / 1,235 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Braeriach—Carn na Criche 4,150 ft / 1,265 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Sgor an Lochain Uaine 4,127 ft / 1,258 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cairn Toul 4,236 ft / 1,291 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Cairn Gorm—Fiacaill na Leth-choin 3,553 ft / 1,083 m 2 mi / 3 km away