Bingham Hill is a 1,224 ft / 373 m mountain peak near Keene, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1069th highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 54520th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pot Holes Hill, Pot Holes South Peak, Smith Hill, Spaulding Hill, Webster Hill, and Surry Mountain Middle Peak. See the Bingham Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bingham Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bingham Hill SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 9, 2011. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pot Holes Hill 1,304 ft / 397 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Smith Hill 1,247 ft / 380 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Pot Holes South Peak 1,207 ft / 368 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Spaulding Hill 1,598 ft / 487 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Webster Hill 1,506 ft / 459 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Surry Mountain Middle Peak 1,404 ft / 428 m 2 mi / 3 km away