Bear Den Hill
Bear Den Hill is a 751 ft / 229 m mountain peak near West Swanzey, New Hampshire, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1473rd highest mountain in New Hampshire and the 61835th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Point 1161 ft / 353 m, Hancock Peak, Surry Mountain Middle Peak, Surry Mountain South Peak, Carpenter Hill, and Joslin Hill. See the Bear Den Hill map, 3D fly around, and the Bear Den Hill photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Bear Den Hill SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Bear Den Hill summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Bear Den Hill pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Point 1161 ft / 353 m 1,161 ft / 354 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Hancock Peak 1,460 ft / 445 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Surry Mountain Middle Peak 1,404 ft / 428 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Surry Mountain South Peak 1,436 ft / 438 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Carpenter Hill 1,401 ft / 427 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Joslin Hill 1,430 ft / 436 m 2 mi / 3 km away