Balsam Mountain is a 4,603 ft / 1,403 m mountain peak near Adwolf, Virginia, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 17th highest mountain in Virginia and the 27230th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Rogers, Bluff Mountain, Whitetop Mountain, Buzzard Rock, Pine Mountain, and Grave Mountain. See the Balsam Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Balsam Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Balsam Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Balsam Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Balsam Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Haynes Mountain 3,425 ft / 1,044 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Belleayre Mountain 3,429 ft / 1,045 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Eagle Mountain 3,602 ft / 1,098 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Hirams Knob 2,884 ft / 879 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Big Indian Mountain 3,700 ft / 1,128 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Fir Mountain 3,629 ft / 1,106 m 4 mi / 7 km away