100% West Ridge
Atlantic Peak is a 13,848 ft / 4,221 m mountain peak in the Mosquito Range in Colorado, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 108th highest mountain in Colorado and the 159th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Pacific Peak, Fletcher Mountain, Mayflower Hill, Drift Peak, Crystal Peak, and Quandary Peak. Atlantic Peak belongs to the Colorado Centennials peak list. See the Atlantic Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Atlantic Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Atlantic Peak SUMMIT LOG
3 people report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 7, 2011. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve claimed Atlantic Peak
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Pacific Peak 13,957 ft / 4,254 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Fletcher Mountain 13,958 ft / 4,254 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Mayflower Hill 12,346 ft / 3,763 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Drift Peak 13,900 ft / 4,237 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Crystal Peak 13,859 ft / 4,224 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Quandary Peak 14,265 ft / 4,348 m 2 mi / 3 km away