Zuckerhütl is a 11,506 ft / 3,507 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 9th highest mountain in Tyrol and the 20th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Zuckerhutl, Wilder Pfaff, Wilder Pfaff, Aperer Pfaff, Cima di Malavalle, and Cima di Malavalle. Zuckerhütl belongs to the Austria 3000m Peaks peak list. See the Zuckerhütl map, 3D fly around, and the Zuckerhütl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Zuckerhütl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Zuckerhütl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Zuckerhütl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zuckerhutl 10,833 ft / 3,302 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Wilder Pfaff 11,339 ft / 3,456 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aperer Pfaff 11,001 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cima di Malavalle 11,375 ft / 3,467 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wilder Freiger 10,484 ft / 3,196 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Croda Nera 11,004 ft / 3,354 m 1 mi / 2 km away