Zuckerhutl is a 11,506 ft / 3,507 m mountain peak near Sölden, Tyrol, Austria. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1st highest mountain in Tyrol and the 16th highest mountain in Austria. The nearest peaks are Zuckerhutl, Wilder Pfaff, Wilder Pfaff, Aperer Pfaff, Cima di Malavalle, and Cima di Malavalle. See the Zuckerhutl map, 3D fly around, and the Zuckerhutl photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Zuckerhutl SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Zuckerhutl summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Zuckerhutl pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zuckerhutl 10,833 ft / 3,302 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Wilder Pfaff 11,339 ft / 3,456 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Wilder Pfaff 10,541 ft / 3,213 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Aperer Pfaff 11,001 ft / 3,353 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cima di Malavalle 11,375 ft / 3,467 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Cima di Malavalle 9,999 ft / 3,048 m 1 mi / 2 km away