Zingheim Heights is a 11,135 ft / 3,394 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 379th highest mountain in California and the 2523rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Henry, Fleming Mountain, Ward Mountain, Red Mountain, Mount Shinn, and Pavilion Dome. See the Zingheim Heights map, 3D fly around, and the Zingheim Heights photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Zingheim Heights SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Zingheim Heights summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Zingheim Heights pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Henry 12,196 ft / 3,717 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Fleming Mountain 10,584 ft / 3,226 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Ward Mountain 10,830 ft / 3,301 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Red Mountain 11,939 ft / 3,639 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Shinn 10,945 ft / 3,336 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Pavilion Dome 11,821 ft / 3,603 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Mount Whitney
- Mount Williamson
- White Mountain Peak
- North Palisade
- Recent Summits
- Cerro de la Muerte
- Cerro Frio
- Mount Washington
- Basket Dome
- Cerro La Asuncion
- Charleston Peak