Yumt Uul is a 6,121 ft / 1,866 m mountain peak near Jargalant, Govĭ-Altay, Mongolia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 30th highest mountain in Govĭ-Altay and the 244th highest mountain in Mongolia. The nearest peaks are Burgaasanii Ulaan Uula, Hoho Deliin Shobon Uula, Talaiin Shobogor Uula, Baruun Dzangata Uula, Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula, and Tahilta Ondor Uula. See the Yumt Uul map, 3D fly around, and the Yumt Uul photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yumt Uul SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yumt Uul summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yumt Uul pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Burgaasanii Ulaan Uula 5,074 ft / 1,547 m 12 mi / 19 km away
- Hoho Deliin Shobon Uula 5,789 ft / 1,765 m 15 mi / 25 km away
- Talaiin Shobogor Uula 4,178 ft / 1,274 m 25 mi / 41 km away
- Baruun Dzangata Uula 3,735 ft / 1,139 m 43 mi / 69 km away
- Hara Chuluutayn Salaata Uula 10,699 ft / 3,261 m 54 mi / 87 km away
- Tahilta Ondor Uula 6,191 ft / 1,887 m 56 mi / 89 km away