Yinggeshi Jian is a 4,325 ft / 1,318 m mountain peak near Longyan, Fujian, China. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 39th highest mountain in Fujian and the 694th highest mountain in China. The nearest peaks are Tiangong Shan, Huanglianyu, Nanshan Ding, Longgong Shan, Hongshan Jian, and Caowei Shanjian. See the Yinggeshi Jian map, 3D fly around, and the Yinggeshi Jian photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yinggeshi Jian SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yinggeshi Jian summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yinggeshi Jian pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tiangong Shan 3,899 ft / 1,189 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Huanglianyu 4,063 ft / 1,239 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Nanshan Ding 3,857 ft / 1,176 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Longgong Shan 4,261 ft / 1,299 m 17 mi / 27 km away
- Hongshan Jian 4,398 ft / 1,341 m 20 mi / 32 km away
- Caowei Shanjian 3,426 ft / 1,044 m 26 mi / 42 km away