Yellow Spot is a 5,098 ft / 1,554 m mountain peak near Spruce Pine, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 207th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 23727th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fork Mountain, Roan High Bluff, Pumpkin Patch Mountain, Meadlock Mountain, Locust Knob, and Shepherd Knob. See the Yellow Spot map, 3D fly around, and the Yellow Spot photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yellow Spot SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yellow Spot summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yellow Spot pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fork Mountain 4,990 ft / 1,521 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Roan High Bluff 6,267 ft / 1,910 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pumpkin Patch Mountain 3,763 ft / 1,147 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Meadlock Mountain 3,894 ft / 1,187 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Locust Knob 4,065 ft / 1,239 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Shepherd Knob 4,091 ft / 1,247 m 3 mi / 6 km away