Yellow Mountain is a 3,199 ft / 975 m mountain peak near Canton, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1462nd highest mountain in North Carolina and the 34920th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Little Sandymush Bald, Doggett Knob, Sandymush Bald, Mikes Knob, Pinnacle Knob, and Sliding Knob. See the Yellow Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Yellow Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yellow Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yellow Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yellow Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Little Sandymush Bald 4,856 ft / 1,480 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Doggett Knob 4,432 ft / 1,351 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Sandymush Bald 5,151 ft / 1,570 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mikes Knob 4,524 ft / 1,379 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Pinnacle Knob 4,154 ft / 1,266 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sliding Knob 3,537 ft / 1,078 m 4 mi / 6 km away