Yariga-take is a 10,433 ft / 3,180 m mountain peak near Hotaka, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Nagano and the 6th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Yariga-take, Dai-tenjo-dake, Oku-Hotaka-dake, Sugoroku-dake, Hotaka-dake, and Mae-hotaka-dake. Yariga-take belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Yariga-take map, 3D fly around, and the Yariga-take photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yariga-take SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Sep 28, 2015. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited Yariga-take
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yariga-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dai-tenjo-dake 9,583 ft / 2,921 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugoroku-dake 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mae-hotaka-dake 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 4 mi / 7 km away