Yariga-take is a 10,433 ft / 3,180 m mountain peak near Hotaka, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Yariga-take, Dai-tenjo-dake, Oku-Hotaka-dake, Sugoroku-dake, Hotaka-dake, and Mae-hotaka-dake. Yariga-take belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Yariga-take map, 3D fly around, and the Yariga-take photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yariga-take SUMMIT LOG
1 person reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve claimed Yariga-take
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yariga-take 9,408 ft / 2,868 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Dai-tenjo-dake 9,583 ft / 2,921 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Sugoroku-dake 9,383 ft / 2,860 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Mae-hotaka-dake 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 4 mi / 7 km away