Yaouk Peak is a 5,326 ft / 1,624 m mountain peak near Cooma, New South Wales, Australia. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 21st highest mountain in New South Wales and the 26th highest mountain in Australia. The nearest peaks are Gudgenby Hill, Mount Scabby, Half Moon Peak, Mount Kelly, Mount Clear, and Mount Murray. See the Yaouk Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Yaouk Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yaouk Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jun 19, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Gudgenby Hill 4,359 ft / 1,329 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Scabby 5,177 ft / 1,578 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Half Moon Peak 4,475 ft / 1,364 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Mount Kelly 5,469 ft / 1,667 m 10 mi / 17 km away
- Mount Clear 4,661 ft / 1,421 m 11 mi / 18 km away
- Mount Murray 4,997 ft / 1,523 m 12 mi / 20 km away