Yala Peak is a 18,110 ft / 5,520 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 8th highest mountain in Nepal (general) and the 91st highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Kyanjin Ri, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Yubra Himal, Langsisa Ri, Langtang Lirung, and Naya Kanga. Yala Peak belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Yala Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Yala Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yala Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yala Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yala Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Langtang Lirung 19,775 ft / 6,028 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Porong Ri 23,924 ft / 7,292 m 12 mi / 20 km away
- Shishapangma 26,289 ft / 8,013 m 13 mi / 20 km away
- Recent Summits
- Lysa Hora
- Bridge Point
- Gunsight Notch Peak
- Mount Cilley
- Mount Whiteface
- Storm King Mountain