Yala Peak is a 18,110 ft / 5,520 m mountain peak in the Himalaya Range in Nepal (general), Nepal. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 10th highest mountain in Nepal (general) and the 90th highest mountain in Nepal. The nearest peaks are Kyanjin Ri, Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan, Yubra Himal, Langsisa Ri, Langtang Lirung, and Naya Kanga. Yala Peak belongs to the Nepal Trekking Peaks peak list. See the Yala Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Yala Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yala Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yala Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yala Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kyanjin Ri 15,679 ft / 4,779 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Lan-t'an Hsueh-shan 19,535 ft / 5,954 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Yubra Himal 19,799 ft / 6,035 m 5 mi / 7 km away
- Langsisa Ri 21,085 ft / 6,427 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Naya Kanga 19,173 ft / 5,844 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Langtang Lirung 23,441 ft / 7,145 m 7 mi / 11 km away