Yakko is a 7,681 ft / 2,341 m mountain peak near Tuensang, Nāgāland, India. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Nāgāland and the 182nd highest mountain in India. The nearest peaks are Mataungse Kyein, Sinkyein Nyu, Asilo Kyein, Malahtawng Kwe, Saramati, and Hinshaw Bum. See the Yakko map, 3D fly around, and the Yakko photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yakko SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yakko summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yakko pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mataungse Kyein 10,636 ft / 3,242 m 20 mi / 33 km away
- Sinkyein Nyu 7,665 ft / 2,336 m 27 mi / 44 km away
- Asilo Kyein 8,053 ft / 2,455 m 30 mi / 49 km away
- Malahtawng Kwe 4,970 ft / 1,515 m 31 mi / 49 km away
- Mount Saramati 12,602 ft / 3,841 m 33 mi / 53 km away
- Hinshaw Bum 3,496 ft / 1,066 m 33 mi / 53 km away