Yake-dake is a 8,054 ft / 2,455 m mountain peak near Takayama, Gifu, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 6th highest mountain in Gifu and the 77th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Yake-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Hotaka-dake, Oku-Hotaka-dake, and Mae-hotaka-dake. Yake-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Yake-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Yake-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yake-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yake-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yake-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Yake-dake 6,199 ft / 1,890 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 6,810 ft / 2,076 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mae-hotaka-dake 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 6 mi / 9 km away