Yake-dake is a 8,054 ft / 2,455 m mountain peak near Hotaka, Nagano, Japan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 65th highest mountain in Japan. The nearest peaks are Yake-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Nishi-hotaka-dake, Hotaka-dake, Oku-Hotaka-dake, and Mae-hotaka-dake. Yake-dake belongs to the Japan's 100 Famous Mountains peak list. See the Yake-dake map, 3D fly around, and the Yake-dake photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yake-dake SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Yake-dake summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Yake-dake pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- Yake-dake 6,199 ft / 1,890 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 6,810 ft / 2,076 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Nishi-hotaka-dake 9,544 ft / 2,909 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Hotaka-dake 8,887 ft / 2,709 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Oku-Hotaka-dake 10,466 ft / 3,190 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Mae-hotaka-dake 10,138 ft / 3,090 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Nearest Peaks
- Recent Summits
- Slide Mountain
- Balsam Cap
- Mount Mataba
- Jones Peak
- Rucu Pichincha
- Ashokan High Point
- Jones Peak
- Grauer Schimmel