100% Access via Trabuco Canyon Trial
Yaeger Mesa is a 3,012 ft / 918 m mountain peak near El Cerrito, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 4014th highest mountain in California and the 36906th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Trabuco Peak, Los Pinos Peak, Horsethief Peak, Santiago Peak, Old Sugarloaf, and Sugarloaf. See the Yaeger Mesa map, 3D fly around, and the Yaeger Mesa photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Yaeger Mesa SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Jan 12, 2014. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Access via Trabuco Canyon Trial.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Los Pinos Peak 4,510 ft / 1,375 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Trabuco Peak 4,604 ft / 1,403 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Horsethief Peak 4,313 ft / 1,315 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Vicker Benchmark 4,316 ft / 1,316 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Santiago Peak 5,692 ft / 1,735 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Old Sugarloaf 3,326 ft / 1,014 m 3 mi / 6 km away