Xinglong Shan is a 12,608 ft / 3,843 m mountain peak near Daxi, Taiwan, Taiwan. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2nd highest mountain in Taiwan. The nearest peaks are Beilengjiao, Xue Shan Nanfeng, Kailantekun Shan, Ganmulin Shan, Cuichisancha Shan, and Kailantekun Shan Beifeng. See the Xinglong Shan map, 3D fly around, and the Xinglong Shan photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Xinglong Shan SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Xinglong Shan summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Xinglong Shan pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Beilengjiao 12,597 ft / 3,840 m 0 mi / 0 km away
- Xue Shan Nanfeng 11,448 ft / 3,490 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Kailantekun Shan 12,110 ft / 3,691 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Ganmulin Shan 11,814 ft / 3,601 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Cuichisancha Shan 11,543 ft / 3,518 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Kailantekun Shan Beifeng 12,014 ft / 3,662 m 1 mi / 2 km away