Wolverine Mountain is a 7,607 ft / 2,319 m mountain peak near Grande Cache, Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 829th highest mountain in Alberta and the 2460th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Swoda Mountain, Twintree Mountain, Mount Jessie, Palu Mountain, Calumet Ridge, and Whiteshield Mountain. See the Wolverine Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wolverine Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wolverine Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wolverine Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wolverine Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Swoda Mountain 9,025 ft / 2,751 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Twintree Mountain 7,942 ft / 2,421 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Jessie 7,931 ft / 2,417 m 5 mi / 9 km away
- Palu Mountain 8,700 ft / 2,652 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- Calumet Ridge 8,276 ft / 2,523 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Whiteshield Mountain 8,250 ft / 2,515 m 6 mi / 10 km away