100% West ridge
Wolframite Mountain is a 8,005 ft / 2,440 m mountain peak in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 166th highest mountain in Washington and the 9596th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Apex Mountain, Mount Ewart, Haystack Mountain, Cathedral Peak, Amphitheater Mountain, and Saddle Peak. See the Wolframite Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wolframite Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wolframite Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 10, 2013. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Apex Mountain 8,297 ft / 2,529 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount Ewart 7,117 ft / 2,169 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haystack Mountain 8,203 ft / 2,500 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Cathedral Peak 8,601 ft / 2,622 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Amphitheater Mountain 8,358 ft / 2,548 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Saddle Peak 7,611 ft / 2,320 m 3 mi / 5 km away