Wolf Mountain is a 11,752 ft / 3,582 m mountain peak near Big Timber, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 25th highest mountain in Montana and the 2114th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Sawtooth Mountain, Courthouse Mountain, Iceberg Peak, Hodges Mountain, Big Mountain, and Mount Fox. See the Wolf Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wolf Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wolf Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wolf Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wolf Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Caney Mountain 1,050 ft / 320 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- John Noah Mountain 1,050 ft / 320 m 6 mi / 9 km away
- East Signal Peak 1,470 ft / 448 m 7 mi / 11 km away
- Little Horseshoe Mountain 1,306 ft / 398 m 9 mi / 14 km away
- Big Horseshoe Mountain 1,342 ft / 409 m 11 mi / 17 km away
- Blackjack Mountain 1,243 ft / 379 m 11 mi / 17 km away