Windfall Mountain is a 2,720 ft / 829 m mountain peak near Tupper Lake, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 360th highest mountain in New York and the 37228th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Fishing Brook Mountain, Burnt Mountain, Kempshall Mountain, Landing Hill, Blueberry Mountain, and Joseph Mountain. See the Windfall Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Windfall Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Windfall Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Windfall Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Windfall Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Fishing Brook Mountain 3,550 ft / 1,082 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Burnt Mountain 2,556 ft / 779 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Kempshall Mountain 3,350 ft / 1,021 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Landing Hill 2,234 ft / 681 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Blueberry Mountain 2,605 ft / 794 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Joseph Mountain 2,467 ft / 752 m 4 mi / 7 km away