Winch Mountain is a 1,939 ft / 591 m mountain peak near Dannemora, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1380th highest mountain in New York and the 45833rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Rattlesnake Knob, Ebenezer Mountain, Pine Mountain, Quaker Mountain, Bassett Mountain, and Wainwright Mountain. See the Winch Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Winch Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Winch Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Winch Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Winch Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Rattlesnake Knob 1,873 ft / 571 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Ebenezer Mountain 1,982 ft / 604 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Pine Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Quaker Mountain 1,545 ft / 471 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bassett Mountain 1,965 ft / 599 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Wainwright Mountain 1,654 ft / 504 m 3 mi / 4 km away