Wilson Peak is a 9,029 ft / 2,752 m mountain peak near Panguitch, Utah, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 522nd highest mountain in Utah and the 6396th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Bald Hill, Black Mountain, The Pine Hills, Point 8155 ft / 2485 m, Sunset Point, and Oastler Castle. See the Wilson Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Wilson Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wilson Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wilson Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wilson Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Chipperfield 9,938 ft / 3,029 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Jumbo Mountain 10,417 ft / 3,175 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Gallatin Peak 10,997 ft / 3,352 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Table Mountain 9,833 ft / 2,997 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Blaze Mountain 10,262 ft / 3,128 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Lone Mountain 11,145 ft / 3,397 m 7 mi / 11 km away