Wildcat Mountain is a 6,565 ft / 2,001 m mountain peak near Bigfork, Montana, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1698th highest mountain in Montana and the 16298th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Tongue Mountain, Strawberry Mountain, Hash Mountain, Point 7090 ft / 2161 m, Mount Aeneas, and Firefighter Mountain. See the Wildcat Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wildcat Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wildcat Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wildcat Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wildcat Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Tongue Mountain 6,834 ft / 2,083 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Strawberry Mountain 6,204 ft / 1,891 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Hash Mountain 7,077 ft / 2,157 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Aeneas 7,477 ft / 2,279 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Firefighter Mountain 5,669 ft / 1,728 m 6 mi / 10 km away
- Mount Murray 7,093 ft / 2,162 m 7 mi / 12 km away