Wild Horse Butte
Wild Horse Butte is a 4,426 ft / 1,349 m mountain peak near Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 1904th highest mountain in Oregon and the 27283rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Zuckerman Island, Pearson Butte, Horsehead Island, Captain Jack, Skull Island, and Klamath Hills. See the Wild Horse Butte map, 3D fly around, and the Wild Horse Butte photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wild Horse Butte SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wild Horse Butte summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wild Horse Butte pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Zuckerman Island 4,163 ft / 1,269 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Pearson Butte 5,538 ft / 1,688 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Horsehead Island 4,150 ft / 1,265 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Captain Jack 4,672 ft / 1,424 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Skull Island 4,137 ft / 1,261 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Klamath Hills 5,138 ft / 1,566 m 6 mi / 9 km away