100% Scramble from Chetwoot Lake
Wild Goat Peak
Wild Goat Peak is a 6,305 ft / 1,922 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 722nd highest mountain in Washington and the 18214th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camp Robber Peak, Big Snow Mountain, Hardscrabble Peak, Atrium Peak, Saint Agnes Ridge, and Iron Cap Mountain. Wild Goat Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Wild Goat Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Wild Goat Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wild Goat Peak SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Aug 23, 2015. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb. Based on the summit log, the most popular climbing route and hiking trail to the summit is Scramble from Chetwoot Lake.
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Snow Mountain 6,680 ft / 2,036 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saint Agnes Ridge 5,547 ft / 1,691 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 3 mi / 4 km away