Wild Goat Peak
Wild Goat Peak is a 6,305 ft / 1,922 m mountain peak in the Cascades in Washington, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 692nd highest mountain in Washington and the 17721st highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Camp Robber Peak, Big Snow Mountain, Hardscrabble Peak, Atrium Peak, Saint Agnes Ridge, and Iron Cap Mountain. Wild Goat Peak belongs to the Seattle Home Court 100 peak list. See the Wild Goat Peak map, 3D fly around, and the Wild Goat Peak photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wild Goat Peak SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Wild Goat Peak summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Wild Goat Peak pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Camp Robber Peak 6,286 ft / 1,916 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Snow Mountain 6,680 ft / 2,036 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Atrium Peak 5,359 ft / 1,633 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Saint Agnes Ridge 5,547 ft / 1,691 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Cap Mountain 6,347 ft / 1,935 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Bulger 5,111 ft / 1,558 m 3 mi / 4 km away