Whitehorn Mountain is a 11,152 ft / 3,399 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in British Columbia, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 14th highest mountain in British Columbia and the 64th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Mount Phillips, Cinnamon Peak, Mount Anne-Alice, Mount Robson, Mount Longstaff, and The Helmet. Whitehorn Mountain belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the Whitehorn Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Whitehorn Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Whitehorn Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to Whitehorn Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add Whitehorn Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Phillips 9,716 ft / 2,961 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cinnamon Peak 7,717 ft / 2,352 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Anne-Alice 9,648 ft / 2,941 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Mount Robson 12,972 ft / 3,954 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Mount Longstaff 9,702 ft / 2,957 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- The Helmet 11,214 ft / 3,418 m 5 mi / 8 km away