White Wing Mountain
White Wing Mountain is a 10,006 ft / 3,050 m mountain peak near Mammoth Lakes, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 584th highest mountain in California and the 4495th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are June Mountain, Deer Mountain, Obsidian Dome, Two Teats, San Joaquin Mountain, and Mount Downs. See the White Wing Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the White Wing Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
White Wing Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Apr 25, 1987. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- June Mountain 10,118 ft / 3,084 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Deer Mountain 8,786 ft / 2,678 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Obsidian Dome 8,556 ft / 2,608 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Two Teats 11,325 ft / 3,452 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- San Joaquin Mountain 11,600 ft / 3,536 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Downs 9,764 ft / 2,976 m 4 mi / 6 km away