White Triplets Peaks
White Triplets Peaks is a 4,466 ft / 1,361 m mountain peak in Nunavut, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 50th highest mountain in Nunavut and the 6774th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are Four Sisters Dome, Haenseler Mountain, Moraine Mountain, Yellowhead Mountain, Mount Watson, and Cliff Mountain. See the White Triplets Peaks map, 3D fly around, and the White Triplets Peaks photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
White Triplets Peaks SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to White Triplets Peaks summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add White Triplets Peaks pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Four Sisters Dome 3,486 ft / 1,063 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Haenseler Mountain 5,170 ft / 1,576 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Moraine Mountain 3,060 ft / 933 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Yellowhead Mountain 2,326 ft / 709 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Mount Watson 4,068 ft / 1,240 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Cliff Mountain 3,133 ft / 955 m 3 mi / 5 km away