White Chief Mountain
White Chief Mountain is a 8,651 ft / 2,637 m mountain peak near Oakhurst, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 821st highest mountain in California and the 6955th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Mount Raymond, Fresno Dome, Iron Mountain, Speckerman Mountain, Wawona Point, and Goat Meadow Snow Play Mountain. See the White Chief Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the White Chief Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
White Chief Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to White Chief Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add White Chief Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Mount Raymond 8,694 ft / 2,650 m 2 mi / 2 km away
- Fresno Dome 7,457 ft / 2,273 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Iron Mountain 9,167 ft / 2,794 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Speckerman Mountain 7,155 ft / 2,181 m 3 mi / 6 km away
- Wawona Point 6,535 ft / 1,992 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Goat Meadow Snow Play Mountain 5,279 ft / 1,609 m 5 mi / 8 km away