White Cap Mountain
White Cap Mountain is a 3,856 ft / 1,175 m mountain peak near Bethel, Maine, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 23rd highest mountain in Maine and the 32545th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Kennebago Divide, Le Plateau, Boundary Peak, Mont de la Bogue, Boil Mountain, and West Monument 443 Peak. White Cap Mountain belongs to the New England Fifty Finest, and the New England Hundred Highest peak lists. See the White Cap Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the White Cap Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
White Cap Mountain SUMMIT LOG
11 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on Nov 11, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited White Cap Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Kennebago Divide 3,775 ft / 1,151 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Le Plateau 2,843 ft / 867 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Boundary Peak 3,855 ft / 1,175 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Mont de la Bogue 2,942 ft / 897 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Boil Mountain 3,556 ft / 1,084 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Snow Mountain (Cupsuptic) 3,783 ft / 1,153 m 5 mi / 7 km away