Wheel Mountain is a 12,774 ft / 3,894 m mountain peak near West Bishop, California, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 191st highest mountain in California and the 1093rd highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Devils Crags, Devils Crag 1, Rambaud Peak, Mount Woodworth, The Citadel, and Mount McDuffie. Wheel Mountain belongs to the Sierra Club Sierra Peaks Section peak list. See the Wheel Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the Wheel Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
Wheel Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited Wheel Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Devils Crags 12,400 ft / 3,780 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Devils Crag 1 12,400 ft / 3,780 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Rambaud Peak 11,115 ft / 3,388 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Mount Woodworth 12,219 ft / 3,724 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- The Citadel 11,991 ft / 3,655 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Mount McDuffie 13,282 ft / 4,048 m 2 mi / 3 km away