West Twin is a 11,024 ft / 3,360 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 38th highest mountain in Alberta and the 81st highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are South Twin, North Twin, Twins Tower, Stutfield Peak, Stutfield Peak NE2, and Columbia Mountain. West Twin belongs to the Canadian Rocky 11,000ers peak list. See the West Twin map, 3D fly around, and the West Twin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Twin SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to West Twin summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add West Twin pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
Highest peaks within 250 mi / 400 km
- South Twin 11,745 ft / 3,580 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Twin 12,241 ft / 3,731 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Twins Tower 11,900 ft / 3,627 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stutfield Peak 11,319 ft / 3,450 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Stutfield Peak NE2 11,099 ft / 3,383 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Columbia Mountain 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Recent Summits
- Rattlesnake Peak
- Mount Hunger
- Winn Mountain
- Hall Mountain
- Nats Mountain
- Bridge Point