100% East Face (II)
West Twin is a 11,060 ft / 3,371 m mountain peak in the Canadian Rockies in Alberta, Canada. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 34th highest mountain in Alberta and the 77th highest mountain in Canada. The nearest peaks are South Twin, North Twin, Twins Tower, Stutfield Peak, Stutfield Peak NE2, and Columbia Mountain. West Twin belongs to the Canadian Rockies 11,000ers peak list. See the West Twin map, 3D fly around, and the West Twin photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Twin SUMMIT LOG
3 members report climbing or hiking to the summit, most recently on May 4, 2013. Below are trip reports and shared pictures from their climbs.
Others who’ve summited West Twin
Routes Used trails & approaches
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- South Twin 11,745 ft / 3,580 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- North Twin 12,241 ft / 3,731 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Twins Tower 11,900 ft / 3,627 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Stutfield Peak 11,348 ft / 3,459 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Stutfield Peak NE2 11,152 ft / 3,399 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Columbia Mountain 9,882 ft / 3,012 m 4 mi / 7 km away