West Notch Mountain
West Notch Mountain is a 2,326 ft / 709 m mountain peak near Saint Johnsville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 696th highest mountain in New York and the 42016th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are East Notch Mountain, Christian Lake Mountain, Big Goldmine Hill, Little Goldmine Hill, Dexter Mountain, and Big Alderbed Mountain. See the West Notch Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the West Notch Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Notch Mountain SUMMIT LOG
1 member reports climbing or hiking to the summit. Below is the trip report and shared pictures from their climb.
Others who’ve summited West Notch Mountain
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- East Notch Mountain 2,267 ft / 691 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Christian Lake Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Big Goldmine Hill 2,274 ft / 693 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Little Goldmine Hill 2,201 ft / 671 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Dexter Mountain 2,369 ft / 722 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Big Alderbed Mountain 2,487 ft / 758 m 3 mi / 4 km away