West Mountain is a 1,312 ft / 400 m mountain peak near Salem, North Carolina, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 2413th highest mountain in North Carolina and the 51856th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Lisenberry Mountain, Huckleberry Mountain, Covington Mountain, No Business Mountain, Paine Mountain, and Buck Hollow Mountain. See the West Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the West Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to West Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add West Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Lisenberry Mountain 1,883 ft / 574 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Covington Mountain 2,011 ft / 613 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Huckleberry Mountain 2,067 ft / 630 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- No Business Mountain 1,791 ft / 546 m 3 mi / 4 km away
- Paine Mountain 1,952 ft / 595 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Buck Hollow Mountain 1,509 ft / 460 m 3 mi / 5 km away