West Mountain is a 1,201 ft / 366 m mountain peak near Bernardston, Massachusetts, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 399th highest mountain in Massachusetts and the 54918th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Wildcat Mountain, Frizzell Hill, Ball Mountain, Bald Mountain, East Mountain, and Daniels Peak. See the West Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the West Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to West Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add West Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Palmertown Mountain 1,040 ft / 317 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Bartlett Mountain 1,522 ft / 464 m 3 mi / 5 km away
- Grant Mountain 1,247 ft / 380 m 4 mi / 6 km away
- Twist Mountain 1,161 ft / 354 m 4 mi / 7 km away
- Constitution Mountain 1,427 ft / 435 m 5 mi / 8 km away
- Bullhead Pond Mountain 1,427 ft / 435 m 5 mi / 8 km away