West Creek Mountain
West Creek Mountain is a 2,356 ft / 718 m mountain peak near Saint Johnsville, New York, United States. Based on peakery data, it ranks as the 655th highest mountain in New York and the 41044th highest mountain in the United States. The nearest peaks are Dead Horse Mountain, Sugarbush Mountain, Windfall Mountain, Big Alderbed Mountain, Little Alderbed Mountain, and Little Goldmine Hill. See the West Creek Mountain map, 3D fly around, and the West Creek Mountain photos to get a better sense of the mountain.
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.
West Creek Mountain SUMMIT LOG
No one has reported climbing or hiking to West Creek Mountain summit on peakery. If you’ve climbed this peak be the first to report it! Share your summit log entry and add West Creek Mountain pictures from your climb below. Include the names of the routes or trails you took to the summit and back.
3d Fly AroundShow Bigger »
- Dead Horse Mountain 2,402 ft / 732 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Sugarbush Mountain 2,215 ft / 675 m 1 mi / 1 km away
- Windfall Mountain 2,464 ft / 751 m 1 mi / 2 km away
- Big Alderbed Mountain 2,487 ft / 758 m 2 mi / 3 km away
- Little Alderbed Mountain 2,346 ft / 715 m 2 mi / 4 km away
- Little Goldmine Hill 2,201 ft / 671 m 3 mi / 4 km away